Upcoming Events at Riverbank Estate
July 1st 2017 | 12:00 Noon – 3:00PM
Aug 5th 2017 | 12:00 Noon – 3:00PM
UK-born vocalist with a mesmerizing voice and sell-out Fringe World Festival shows, Cathrine Summers is RiverBank’s favourite Jazz performer. Enjoy a mouthwatering lunch while being serenaded by her amazing voice.
Our restaurant offers a delicious a al carte menu produced by our award-winning chefs. Minimum 2-course purchase required for the event
All drinks available for purchase on the day.
Entertainment: Cathrine Summers
Lawn: Platter for 2 – $70 including show
Restaurant: A la Carte Menu – minimum 2 courses
Drinks: All drinks available for purchase on the day
See restaurant menu here
- No wine tasting at special events
- No discount promotional offers valid at special events
- Conditions of entry will require you to purchase food on the lawn or in the restaurant.
- No BYO of any beverages or food on the property
- On the lawn – Bring picnic rug and sun protection. No bean bags, no deck chairs or chairs and no umbrellas.
- If there is extreme bad weather, the lawn option may be canceled and money refunded
- pre-payment must be made in full prior to the event for lawn hampers
LAVAL duo – 3rd June | 12noon – 3:00pm
Cathrine Summers Saturday Lunch – May 6th 2017 | 12:00 Noon – 3:00PM
Fingers Mitchell Cullen – April 23rd 2017 | 12:30PM – 3:30PM
Summers and Wine Lovers – April 1st 2017 | 12:00 noon – 2:00 PM
Smoked Ribs and Rockabilly – March Date 11th 2017 | 12:00PM – 3:00PM
Valentine’s Dinner – February 14th 2017
Father’s Day – September 4th 2016
Melbourne Cup Luncheon
Jazz Picnic – Saturday November 19th 7pm -10pm